Yes, those are my pants, underwear, socks and shirt being shoveled into a trash bag by our local fire department. It was part of our excitement this week when the dryer caught on fire. Jinny happened to come in just as the smoke was billowing out of the dryer throughout the house. She called 911 and Trophy Club’s finest came quickly, but it was too late. My clothes were charcoal. I have asked for an investigation into why it was only my clothes that were burned up in the fire.
We are thanking God that this didn’t take place in the middle of the night and that no one was hurt and that the only damage was to the clothes (and my hip wardrobe) and the dryer (as you can see at the curbside), both of which can be replaced.